Welcome to New Revolution!

~ Sticky Post - Scroll down for updates ~

Welcome to New Revolution - Cynical Book. Formerly this blog was home to a few articles on global warming, but post Climategate, there seems to be no need for that anymore.

Instead, this blog is now being used to host a fan fiction that tells the story of modern events, through the lense of Axis Powers Hetalia, a manga created and owned by Hidekazu Himaruya, and several original characters based off APH but created by me.

Please enjoy the story, and drop a comment to let me know how you liked it. (You don't need to have a Google account to leave a comment on this blog.)

Story Title: New Revolution
Rating: Pg-13, T
Genre: Current Events, Drama


Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New Revolution - Prolouge: Dodge Challengers and Redcoats







"Stop laughing you stupid wanker." Arthur growled. "That was not funny."

From where he was sitting propped against the wall, Alfred chuckled some more and took his glasses off, wiping them clean. "It was hilarious. I should have recorded it.'

"You had better not!" England squawked. "Of all the nerve! To make light of a conflict like that..."

"To run redcoats over with a cool Dodge Challenger... you know, I think Michigan owns one of those."

"Stop trying to change the subject." England snapped.

"I'm not trying to change the subject." Alfred replied, snickering slightly. "It was just a commercial. Sheesh, don't get so upset."

Arthur just glared at him. "I come over to help you and this is the thanks I get?"

"Hey, I can't control every single commercial. At least someone got a job out of it. That was good for my economy."

England muttered something incoherent under his breath and turned away.

"Wow, you're getting touchy in your old age, England. That was 234 years ago. I thought that was all behind us now.

"It is behind us." England replied.

"Then how come you're so upset?"

For that England had no answer.

"Come on. I'm sure Virginia made something great for dinner," Alfred said, standing up. "And I should go feed my whale."

"What are you doing with a whale in your backyard, anyway?" England asked.

Alfred, who was half out of the room, turned back and gave Arthur a horrified look. "that whale is my pet! Are you trying to make me get rid of it?"

"I... ugh. Never mind. Just go feed your whale."

--------------------------------------------------------

T.A.R.N.S.: Why Alfred has a whale in a pool in his backyard is a mystery for the ages. Well, I'm still working on the guide to APH, but I think this needs to get started. Updates will be scattered, but I've got plans for this. So let's get started.

The prologue is lighthearted, and ... kind of out of order. Because right after this we go to the actual beginning and start from there, but i saw that commercial and wanted to use it, so it ended up in the prologue.

Anyway, let me know what you think.

No comments: