Welcome to New Revolution!

~ Sticky Post - Scroll down for updates ~

Welcome to New Revolution - Cynical Book. Formerly this blog was home to a few articles on global warming, but post Climategate, there seems to be no need for that anymore.

Instead, this blog is now being used to host a fan fiction that tells the story of modern events, through the lense of Axis Powers Hetalia, a manga created and owned by Hidekazu Himaruya, and several original characters based off APH but created by me.

Please enjoy the story, and drop a comment to let me know how you liked it. (You don't need to have a Google account to leave a comment on this blog.)

Story Title: New Revolution
Rating: Pg-13, T
Genre: Current Events, Drama


Monday, March 9, 2009

Chapter 6: The Poll Results

I just thought this warranted a mention. Recently on my FanFiction.Net page, I ran a poll about global warming.

I asked the question, "Is global warming true, or is it a lie?" and gave four options voters could pick:

1) Of course it's true
2) I think it's true
3) It's a lie.
4) I don't know...

The poll stayed up for a few months, and recently I finally took it down. I found the results rather interesting. There where twenty-five voters, and this is what they said:

52 % of voters said of course it's true.
20 % said it was a lie,
16 % said they thought it was true.
12 % said they didn't know.

Now I was kinda disappointed to see that 52% said it was true, (Even though twenty-five people probably isn't alot) but I still thought it was interesting, especially since during the first few weeks, "It's a lie" was in the lead.

More than half the voters said it was real. Hmm...

No comments: